Trustworthy. On-Time. Worry-Free. Always.
Heating System Tune-Up Services in the Tampa Bay Metro
Keep Your Heating System Running Efficiently All Winter
To avoid your heater or furnace from breaking down in the middle of winter, we recommend you schedule routine maintenance once every year or every other year. Not only will routine maintenance keep your heating system running longer and more efficiently, but with routine maintenance you’ll largely avoid costly emergency services.
The Furnace Tune-Up Process
(1) Audit the Igniter Using an Ohmmeter
(2) Sterilize the gas burners
(3) Combustion Inspection
(4) Heat Exchanger Inspection
(5) Flame Sensor Inspection
(6) Inspect and Tune the Natural Gas Pressure
(7) Gas Leak Leak Audit
The Heat Pump Tune-Up Process
(1) Air Filter Swap
(2) Check Airflow Levels
(3) Inspect Electrical Connections
(4) Lubricate All Moving Parts & Components
(5) Check the Condensate Drain
(6) Inspect the Evaporator & Condensor Coils
(7) Run an Audit on the Thermostat & Settings
(8) Make Adjustments to Thermostat to Run Optimally
If your heating system, furnace, or heat pump needs routine maintenance before the winter starts, you should give our team at B&B a call.
We have over 25 years of experience with all types of heating systems and a reputation as a leader in commercial and residential HVAC in Tampa Bay.